Information for organisers
Some information about me that you might need to help plan your conference
My expectations of you
- You will pay for any flights and hotel fees in advance of the event.
- If your event is based outside of the EU, you will arrange for a visa for me to speak.
- For my talk, I will use my own computer to control the slides. I will require my speaker notes to be visible to me during the talk.
- I will not provide my slide deck in advance of the event because I am likely to make changes to it right before I speak, but I am happy to provide a link to my slides to attendees after the event.
- Any footage recorded must not be sold without my permission after the event, this will require a separate agreement.
- I will invoice you my fee after the event. The invoice must be paid in full in GBP within 14 days of receipt.
The shorter version (10 words)
Anna is a Director of Product at Snyk based in London.
The longer version (52 words)
Anna is a Director of Product at Snyk, based in London. She was awarded Young Developer of the Year by Netmag in 2013. She's written a book on Front End Style Guides, and co-hosts a podcast with Brad Frost on Style Guides. When she's not playing on them, she's researching the browsers on game consoles.
I live in London, 10 minutes from the Underground, 30 minutes from the Eurostar, and under and hour to the nearest airport, so it's pretty easy for me to get around. I'm also confident using public transport, and usually prefer that to a taxi.
My closest airports
- London City
- Virgin Frequent flyer number 00699500247
- British Airways Frequent flyer number 26235278
None. I eat everything, and I love trying new things.